I’m back my friends! I apologize for being MIA for these past few months. I’ve been busy with University, club activities, and many more. But despite all those busy full schedules, I still haven’t forgotten my love in writing.
And of course, I still haven’t forgotten about you. I really miss ya’ll! So sit back and wait for a few moments for I, will published my new ideas after 5 months on being hiatus. 🙂 Enjoy!
Hugs and Kisses to mychoice360 for nominating me! I’m really grateful to be nominated in this award. Thank you so much ! 🙂 Check out her blog brothers and sisters, her works are all amazing.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
- Share 7-15 facts about yourself
- Nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire and contact them to let them know.
First things first, I’m a writer of a well-known site where all of articles are in formal way. I pent up so many emotions inside of me and I badly want to let it all out before it consumes me. My friend suggested this blogsite so I tried it out. I’m really grateful to be part of this community where I can express my thoughts freely and can write anything in informal way.
15 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I’m a Lady. Yeah, obviously.
- 19 years of age. I’ll be turning 20 this October so I’ll gonna spend my remaining teen months colorfully and meaningfully.
- Filipino with part Spanish and Chinese. I’m mixed-blooded. My grandma in my mom side is a full blooded Chinese. My grandpas in both sides are half Spanish
- Premed Student. I’m an aspiring doctor.I’m taking Biology as my preparatory for medicine.
- Bookworm. I read a lot. I have thousands collection of books from fictions to non.
- Family-oriented. I grow up with a close-tight relationship with my family and relatives.
- Silent. I don’t talk much. Talking makes me tired and exhausted except when it talks about classes and lessons tho.
- Friendly. I may not talk much but it doesn’t mean I’m not friendly. I have lots of noisy friends. They are sometimes my spokespersons.
- Athlete(not really). I’m a varsity player of table tennis and volleyball.
- Linguistic. I took a test and being linguistic is one of my two Multiple Intelligence’s. I enjoy learning and developing my love of words.
- Logical. My other M.I. I often develop equations to explain my observations and expressing myself towards other people. I love logical reasoning. Maybe this is one of reasons why I don’t talk much. I like all words I hear and say are logical. A bad habit, I know. But its only verbal tho. Let’s face it, it’s really annoying to listen some illogical and senseless things.
- Otaku. Yes I am a proud anime lover! I watch all genre of anime. They are always my escape from reality.
- Nature lover. I live in Philippines. A country that is rich in natural resources. I like spending my quality time with nature around me. I like observing animals and talking to them.
- Lazy. I am a lazy person. Lazy to talk, lazy to move, lazy to do chores, etc. I am always scolded by my parents because of this bad personality of mine. In my defense, I like to conserve my energy to engage myself in more useful activities. Lame reason, I know. -_-
- Writer. I’m an author, novelist, and a poet
I hope you enjoy reading those 15 basic facts about me.
My nominees are:
Have a nice day ahead ! 😀
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! I was nominated last 17th of July, 2016 by fabwritings.wordpress.com. Thank you for nominating me my friend. Check out her blog guys. Her posts are really fabulous.
I am so sorry for not posting this in past few days. I had 3 major exams and was busy with Uni homeworks. Ah, the joy of being a student. 🙂
Here are the rules for the Quotes Challenge:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Post 1-3 quotes a day for 3 consecutive days.
- Nominate 3 bloggers each day.
3 Inspiring Quotes
“What is essential is invisible to the eye.” by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” by Sherlock Holmes
“Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of, who do the things no one can imagine.” by Alan Turing
I hope you like it! Those quotes are truly inspiring.
I would like to nominate…
Thats all for today. God bless everyone! 😀
Random Post #3
I don’t believe in “Guilty Pleasure”. If you were pleased, why should you feel guilty?
Random Post #2
Some people think they’re champagne in a tall glass when in reality, they’re actually just lukewarm piss in a plastic cup.
RANDOM POST #1
Do not be so quick to condemn those who do not think like you or do as you do. There was a time when you didn’t know what you know now.